The uncertain wait for CBSE results for Class 12 is finally over as the Board declared that result will be declared on May 28, Sunday by 12PM on their website.
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has confirmed that Class 12 result will be declared on Sunday, i.e. tomorrow. Students and their parents have been waiting for the results since several weeks and the wait will be finally over. And although it is not officially announced yet but because of High Court’s decision on marks moderation. And here’s how you can check your result online form the official websites.
- The results will be declared on three websites to avoid over: results.nic.in, www.cbseresults.nic.in, and www.cbse.nic.in.
- Select Class 12 and then enter your enrolment number click submit.
- Good luck, that will be your result and you can save it and print it for later references.
- CBSE will also provide class 12 digital mark sheets via DigiLocker, and the DigiLocker account details will be sent to students via SMS on their mobile number registered with CBSE.
- The result will also be available via IVR; you can call 011-24300699 or 011-28127030 and follow the instructions to know class 12 CBSE result.
The CBSE board has introduced a new digital feature which will allow students to store their digitally signed certificates and results in DigiLocker. For more details on it, check out here. Also, about 11 lakh students appeared for the CBSE Class 12 exam in 2017 and every single student will be looking up for results at the same time, add up their parents, relatives and friends. So in short, a lot of traffic is expected on the website.
There are three different websites but with lakhs of visitors, you do the math. So if you are not able to open the page, keep refreshing the page periodically or maybe wait for a while. Or you can try the SMS service too or the IVR, being patient is imperative.